Saturday, October 29, 2011

Posting vs. Comments

Hey!!! Yeah!  You were able to comment!!  I'm so happy!!!  I'm curious do you have the option to post a new post?  On the blog, when I'm signed in it has a "New Post" on the right hand side like third one in.  I sure hope so, if you can't as an author, which you are, I'll have to give you admin rights then you should!!!

Sorry to hear your housing isn't the best.  I'll be praying that God provide you a clear path and direction on where to go.  We both know He will provide!!!  Even if His clock sometimes seems broken.

The house is coming along slowly.  On of my friends here, Pam, came over last weekend and I did a little tornado of pick up and shove away!  LoL!!  So the kitchen floor is mostly clear, the counters, well they did look good, but are growing in my favorite (NOT) clutter ...paper, mail, etc.  The front room, I call the dining room is looking good. Today I replaced to front door knob.  Pam helped me replace the deadbolt last weekend.  I also put sheers up on the deck door/window.   It's slow, but it feels good to be getting settled in my home.

Thank you for the card.  I got it today and I got glitter on me hugging it!  Did you feel the hug??

Well, I need to find some food, tomato soup sounds yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy. No, I do not have a place where I can post a new comment.

    There has been a sudden and dreadful change in Roy's employment status. The crazy guy he works for... Let's just say he came up with a crazy scheme and we are not falling for it. Now it is a wait and see how long before he is unemployed. Guess our house is going to get put on the market sooner than we thought. Pray that is sells quicker than any house has sold before. God really needs to show Himself strong so that Roy realizes who is in control!

    I'm glad your home is coming along. Just be patient you will get there!

    Your welcome for the card. :0)

    Got to get ready to go back to DSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still no way for me to just blog. Looking for a job in FD. Roy decided not to move. I could really use a friend to talk to. Call me when you have time.

    ReplyDelete