Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome!

Hi Sherri!!!   Hope your first week of work has been going good!  I'm sure we'll be catching up soon.  I do want to hear all about it!  I know you did great!  Welcome back to the world of regulatory.

I'm attaching a picture of my newest project.  It's not going very fast, go figure, it's knitting.  It's a scarf for my hubby.  I wanted to make it a surprise, but couldn't.  LoL!  He told me he doesn't wear scarves.  I told him he would want it. Crazy man!  He's getting it anyhow!  I mostly work on it at a group that meets every Saturday at Noon at a little place called Summer Thyme.  The group averages any where from 10 to 20+ people.


The house is still NOT put together and there are STILL boxes and sacks all over the house for stuff that needs to get put away and/or organized! 

Hugs... catch you later! Cin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Work is going well. Not so sure about where I am living at the moment or more to the point the person I am living with. Long story short she is acting diffrently then when I first met and moved in with her. I will be on the look out for a diffrent place.
    The scarf is beautiful! He will be crazy if he doesn't wear it. Silly men! What kind of yarn is that? I am glad to hear that you got plugged into a group. i am searching, I need something here in DSM. I have tried 2 churches so far 1 - lutheran; 2 - Assembly of God; I will be trying a few others but I really think that I like the groups that the lutheran church offers. Art, Beth Moore, and others.

    Don't worry about the house you will get it all put together!

    Love ya!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I was just wondering if you ever came by here. Doesn't look like it.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete